Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Are you looking for ways to improve your blood sugar?  I first saw the suggestion to try eliminating all flour and dairy for two weeks in a book I'm reading by Dr. Mark Hyman.  For the most part, I have taken this advice.  I do still eat whole fat yogurt for the on a daily basis for the probiotics, but I have eliminated all milk and cheese from my diet.  About once a week I eat a small bite of products made with flour.  I no longer eat it on a daily basis like I used to.

I am amazed at the results I'm getting!! In the six years I've been monitoring my blood sugar at home on a daily basis, I have never seen such a significant difference in such a short period of time!  If you're struggling to find ways to improve your blood sugar, this may be something you can try.  What do you think?  Will you give it a try or have you already?  What results have you gotten?  Please share so we can accompany each other on the road to good health!

No comments:

Post a Comment