The decluttering series continues! Just two weeks to go! Here are the links to the other posts in this series:
What to Declutter
Decluttering Actual Items
Decluttering Your Schedule
Aren't you feeling lighter already? Today's post is about decluttering your body. Here we go!
1. Stop Drinking Soda. Even if you are not feeling nor seeing the harmful effects of soda now, you will eventually. In fact, you may be seeing and feeling them without even realizing it. When you cut down and quit, you will feel so much better mentally and physically! Click here to see how I did it. I wrote this post two years ago when I was cutting down. It has now been almost one year since I've had a soda and I have no desire to start again!
2. Avoid anything with the ingredient, carrageenan. It's harmful to your health and has no nutritional value whatsoever. Food Babe has a lot to say about this chemical!
3. Exercise! It's healthy, fun, and makes you feel great mentally and physically!
4. Get enough sleep. Your body needs time to re-energize. Give yourself the rest you deserve.
5. Shed unwanted pounds. If you eat healthy, exercise consistently, and get enough rest this will happen in due time. Don't obsess over the numbers. Focus on living an overall healthy lifestyle and watch the magic happen.
Do you have any strategies for decluttering your body? Please share!