Friday, June 05, 2015

Five for Friday - Five things I Did Differently Today

I am a creature of habit.  I do my best when I'm in a routine.  However, sometimes a change of pace is refreshing.  Occasionally, they lead to new routines.  Here are some of the things I did differently today.

1.  While I was waiting for my food to reheat, instead of getting on the computer I called a company to have my name taken off a mailing list.  I also called my mom.

2.  To return an item, instead of driving, I walked to and from the grocery store.

3.  On the way back, instead of just passing by the fountain in the shopping center courtyard, I sat and enjoyed it for a few minutes.

4.  Instead of buying a Father's Day card, I made one.

5.  Instead of trying to read the community newsletter while watching television, I focused only on reading the newsletter.

Have you changed your routine in any way lately?  How did it go?  Please share!

No comments:

Post a Comment