Thursday, May 07, 2015

Thankful Thursday - Success with the Scooter!

A few weeks ago I shared my frustrations about not being able to shop in the local natural food market independently and easily.  You can find the original post here and the update here.

When I was in the store recently, a manager saw me and came to talk to me about my request.  He was unsure about the details, so I called the manager who met with me several weeks ago.  I am happy to report that the management has agreed to order a motorized scooter with a basket!  I was elated when I heard the news!  This is exactly what I was hoping for.  There is no given time frame for when it will arrive, but you can be sure I'll stay on top of it. ;)  I'm grateful that they recognize the need for this, realize it's possible, and that they're finally following through with my request. This is going to help so many other people besides myself!

1 comment:

  1. What fantastic news!!! And all due to your taking a proactive stance with the store manager! I'm so proud of you, Meezan!

    ReplyDelete