Don't know what to write about? I'm not going to suggest topics. That's up to you. What I'll do is give you five strategies for alleviating writer's block. Here we go!
1. Take a Walk. Even if you don't make an intentional effort to think of ideas while you're walking, often ideas come to mind this way. It's also a great way to clear your mind, which leaves more room for fresh ideas!
2. Meditate. Again, a clear mind leaves more room for fresh ideas!
3. Listen to music. Just feel the music and let it flow through you. Ideas will often follow.
4. Take a nap, but keep it short. Power naps are great for re-energizing your body and your mind. If you sleep too long this may backfire, so try to sleep no longer than an hour. My preferences is usually 20 minutes when I need a power nap.
5. Express your creativity in a different way. For example, instead of writing, try doing something else like drawing. Free your mind and just cut loose. This relieves stress and clears your mind.
What other ideas do you have? Please share! We all experience something like this at certain times. In fact, it was writers' block that inspired this post! :-)