This is the final week for the decluttering series! Don't you feel lighter? :-)
Here are the links to the previous posts in this series:
What to Declutter
Decluttering Actual Items
Decluttering Your Schedule
Declutter Your Body
Today's post is about decluttering your mind. Here are five ways you can do that:
1. Take action on all of the other decluttering ideas in this series. When you declutter various areas of your life, you are also decluttering your mind.
2. Meditate. Doing this on a regular basis, or even just sometimes if you're just starting out, will help to clear your mind. There are different ways to meditate. Experiment and decide which method works best for you.
3. Write it down. Either write for yourself or write a letter to someone else. When I write I prefer to write for other people. It's a way of venting and also seeking advice. Everyone's different, though. I know people who write for themselves and it works great for them!
4. Talk to someone. This is a great way to process information because you're getting the perspective of another person. Try to talk to someone who will give you unbiased feedback or perhaps you just want someone who will listen. Sometimes just talking through it, and not necessarily getting advice, helps.
5. Take a walk. I have started to do this on a daily basis just this week, and my plan is to keep it up as long as weather permits. It has incredible physical, mental, and emotional benefits. I walk about 15 minutes a day.
How do you declutter your mind? Please share below!