Thursday, February 12, 2015

Thankful Thursday - Sharing my Experience

Thankful Thursday is all about focusing on what I already have rather than on what I want.  For just over a year I have been writing down daily gratitude statements.  Now, every Thursday I will share some of them here with you.

Truly, there isn't anything for which I'm not grateful.  Even seemingly bad moments shape who we are, so I try to have a grateful heart for those times as well.  However, choosing one to elaborate on is even more powerful.  It helps me dig deeper and understand why I'm grateful for it.  Understanding why I'm grateful for something helps me create more opportunities for feeling gratitude.  Just like we have the power to create happiness, I believe that with awareness we have the power to great our own opportunities for gratitude.

What are you grateful for?  As I share my weekly gratitude statements here, I invite you to share yours as well.

Today I'm grateful for being given the opportunity to share my yoga experience with other people...in another state at that!  I often gain inspiration from learning about what others have experienced, so I was glad I had the chance to give back in this way.  I encourage all of you to tell your story.  You never know who you may be helping.   

Let's discuss this over a cup of tea!  This is my favorite mug from which I drink tea most nights in the fall and winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment