1 cup dry green lentils
1/4 cup dry black lentils
1 tsp dried minced garlic
1 tsp dried chopped onions
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp ground cumin
1/4 cup petite diced tomatoes
1 tbsp butter ( I use the real stuff.)
Pinch of salt
1. Soak lentils for about 8 hours.
2. Boil water. Fill the pot so that it will cover the lentils about a half inch above.
3. Add lentils and tomatoes. Stir. Let it boil on medium high for approximately fifteen minutes.
4. Add garlic.
5. Add onions after two minutes.
6. Add cumin and coriander after two more minutes.
7. Let it simmer until it boils down. There should still should be some broth.
8. Add butter and salt. Stir and enjoy!