1. Create a piece of jewelry and give it away as a gift.
2. Design a card for someone special.
3. Draw or paint a picture. Display it or give it away as a gift.
4. Make a scrapbook that includes yourself and someone else.
5. Compose a poem for someone.
6. Assemble a care package for someone.
7. Create a blog or add to an existing one.
8. Cook a new dish.
Perfection is not the goal here. The creative thinking and sharing with others is what matters most. The most valuable gift you can give anyone is the gift of your time. Also, when you think creatively you are sharpening your mind and relieving stress in a fun and healthy way. Everyone benefits!
Now it's time for you to show me a little of your creative thinking. When you see the beads pictured below what does it remind you of? Please share your thoughts below and feel free to tell me some ways you like to be creative!